My name is Adrian X Fuentess.
I am a writer living in Nebraska.
-- Follow my socials to stay updated on everything I do. You find them on the right side of this post.
Now, down below you'll find a few facts about me.
I'll keep adding more as time goes by so keep on checking in!
- STAND BY ME (1986) is my favorite movie.
- DAWSON'S CREEK is my all-time favorite show.
- Favorite singers: Lady Gaga, Gloria Trevi, Dido, Kesha, Sia, Ed Sheeran, Phillip Phillips, Matt Maeson, Alec Benjamin, Mike, Posner, and Graham Colton.
- Favorite actors: Meryl Streep, Cecilia Suarez, Angelica Aragon, Juan Manuel Bernal, Timothee Chalamet, Paul Dano.
- "Learning to Let Go" by Kesha is my favorite song, as of September 2017.
- My guilty pleasure is Bad Girls Club.
- I adore Audrey Hepburn and Maria Felix.
- I intend to be on Big Brother (CBS reality show).
- A book based on real and personal events is on the works.
- I am obsessed with British accents and TV shows.
- I enjoy local shows.
- Proud human to beautiful handsome dogs (pictured below)
- On Dec. 3rd 2019, Charlie passed away. He will be missed and he's loved by many.
- As of June 2021, we adopted Canelo (middle picture below).
- Newlywed since 2017.
- Class of 2007. Go Bunnies!
- I am a Bookworm, LGBTQ ally, dog lover, blogger, vlogger, and motivational speaker (to-be).
- My new favorite book is, 'Under the Wolf, Under the Dog' by Adam Rapp.
[ ...Relax. Take it Easy. ]