My name is Adrian X Fuentess.
I am a writer living in Nebraska.
You can follow me on all my social media posted to the right for updates.
Here are a few facts about me.
I'll keep adding more as time goes by so keep on checking in!
- STAND BY ME (1986) is my favorite movie.
- DAWSON'S CREEK is my all-time favorite show.
- Lady Gaga, Gloria Trevi, Ed Sheeran, Phillip Phillips, Matt Maeson, and Graham Colton are my favorite singers.
- "Learning to Let Go" by Kesha is my favorite song, as of September 2017.
- My guilty pleasure is Bad Girls Club.
- I adore Audrey Hepburn and Maria Felix.
- I intend to be on Big Brother (CBS reality show).
- A book based on real and personal events is on the works.
- I am obsessed with British accents and TV shows.
- I enjoy local shows.
- Proud human to two beautiful handsome dogs (pictured below)
- As of April 2020, Charlie has passed away. He will be missed and he's loved by many.
- Newlywed since 2017.
- Class of 2007. Go Bunnies!
- I am a Bookworm, LGBTQ ally, dog lover, blogger, vlogger, and motivational speaker (to-be).
This is Charlie This is me This is Frankie