My name is Adrian X Fuentess.
I am a writer living in Nebraska.
For updates in my daily life, follow me on all my social media posted in the tabs above.
And read my weekly posts which you can find in chronological order to your right.
Now, here are a few facts about me.
I'll keep adding more as time goes by so keep on checking in!
- STAND BY ME (1986) is my favorite movie.
- DAWSON'S CREEK is my all-time favorite show.
- Favorite singers: Lady Gaga, Gloria Trevi, Dido, Kesha, Sia, Ed Sheeran, Phillip Phillips, Matt Maeson, Alec Benjamin, Mike, Posner, and Graham Colton.
- Favorite actors: Meryl Streep, Cecilia Suarez, Angelica Aragon, Juan Manuel Bernal, Timothee Chalamet, Paul Dano.
- "Learning to Let Go" by Kesha is my favorite song, as of September 2017.
- My guilty pleasure is Bad Girls Club.
- I adore Audrey Hepburn and Maria Felix.
- I intend to be on Big Brother (CBS reality show).
- A book based on real and personal events is on the works.
- I am obsessed with British accents and TV shows.
- I enjoy local shows.
- Proud human to beautiful handsome dogs (pictured below)
- As of April 2020, Charlie has passed away. He will be missed and he's loved by many.
- As of June 2021, we adopted Canelo (middle picture below).
- Newlywed since 2017.
- Class of 2007. Go Bunnies!
- I am a Bookworm, LGBTQ ally, dog lover, blogger, vlogger, and motivational speaker (to-be).
- My new favorite book is, 'Under the Wolf, Under the Dog' by Adam Rapp.
[ ...Relax. Take it Easy. ]